Dave Hakstol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Just so you know, it's probably easier for you to use the board search function to look for a specific existing thread or ask in a more general ongoing thread instead of starting a new one for every question.

Like for example here's an ongoing Hakstol thread you can read through if you'd like.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2203489&page=11&highlight=hakstol

It'll be easier for you to find what you're looking for that way and the front page doesn't end up too cluttered.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Oh yeah I didn't know that this was already created... I'm new to the site so I'm still figuring out how everything works.

If I can delete this I will.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Oh yeah I didn't know that this was already created... I'm new to the site so I'm still figuring out how everything works.

If I can delete this I will.

Maybe the most important thing for you to learn is how to block people, specifically one NJD fan :laugh:

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Maybe the most important thing for you to learn is how to block people, specifically one NJD fan :laugh:

I couldn't figure out how to delete. Maybe a mod could close it. I don't want to clutter this page.

I wouldn't block them... I think it's fun arguin with those people haha

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad