Datsyuk's A Magician

TheSenator

The other guys
Apr 4, 2013
Ottawa, ON
http://youtu.be/KMP0AkZkaLw

But in all seriousness, it should be crazy watching Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Alfredsson all in the same line-up. Alfredsson was literally the Senator's possession and 'in-practice keep-away' leader for most of his time with Ottawa. I'm a Sens fan, but the plays these guys are going to put together this season should be absolutely disgusting.

Goodluck! (But not that good :sarcasm:)

EDIT: How the (frank) do I post Youtube video's.......

Last edited:

crashman

This is pretty random I suppose, but this has to be one of my favorite Red Wings goals of the modern era.

Lidstrom (no look, behind the back)...to Zetterberg...to Datsyuk, deke, score. All with 15 seconds left to keep the home winning streak alive. It's just awesome.

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
Everyone did, the Hawks team was just too strong in all facets and the Wings ran out of gas to finish them off.

The Hawks team was very strong indeed, but there was a handful of players that did not play to their ability. Datsyuk was one of them. I find it odd that he got a pass over his performance in that series.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Bumping this thread a little bit because I just thought I'd share a video I just found of Datsyuk. Absolutely dominant performance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad