OT: Datsyuk cameo in new Mike Posner music video

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
That's actually pretty cool. He deserves the extra exposure - Pavel's pretty awesome.

I didn't know Mike Posner was from Michigan. Interesting.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Yeah some pics of the two of them together were posted on FB awhile back, I figured it must have been for a music vid or something.
Still cool though, like someone already mentioned Pav deserves the extra exposure.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Out of curiosity, how many stacks of paper need to be signed for something like this? Pavel being Pavel is probably not that hard, but Pavel wearing his Wings' jersey? Probably a few people had their input on that.

That's why you never see team logos in commercials or when Mr SuperStar is selling you shaving cream, he's wearing a jersey that only looks like his team's.

shultzyfeelinirie20

Jan 30, 2012
Michigan
Out of curiosity, how many stacks of paper need to be signed for something like this? Pavel being Pavel is probably not that hard, but Pavel wearing his Wings' jersey? Probably a few people had their input on that.

That's why you never see team logos in commercials or when Mr SuperStar is selling you shaving cream, he's wearing a jersey that only looks like his team's.

good question i dunno how that works out with players and their jerseys/team

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Song is super cheesy. Typically like mike posner and big Sean too.

I like how datsyuk just stands there and nods his head hahaha.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
My initial reaction "uhhh...why does this guy have a Cory Emmerton jersey, and why does he have a "C" on it". I now understand it represents his age, but I still don't think he should have put the "C" on his jersey.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Should have given Pasha a verse in his broken English.

That's pretty cool though.

"I be chillin' at the Joe in my track suit, coach call me Pav, last name Datsyuk.
My English not great, I be sayin' what you mean, but everybody know me by my number 13.
thanks to dr ramani I have tremendous view, and on a 1 on 1 I will surely dangle you.
the Red Wings are great, is that what you heard? Its because we so sick, me and Zetterberg"

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
I liked the line at the start, "My smiles don't result from good things, they result in good things"

Johnz96*

Godawful song even for the hip hop gengre. That Poser guy sings/rap like a girl btw.

I don't like his voice either but he has moved up a notch in my books for having Pav in his video.
I did like Bow Chika Bow Wow however. That's a funny song

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad