Darren Dreger Insider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecideFreedom

Mar 28, 2012
Completely legitimate question.

Why is Darren Dreger considered a hockey insider? Has he ever actually broken any trade news or are we all just going with it because he works at TSN?

I see he is recognized as a source by HF but then again so is Eklund. Not complaining or whining or trying to bash him in any way. I am actually just curious.

DF

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
He's broken a lot of trades what are you talking about. I get some of the hate because he's biased but comparing him to Eklund lol really ?

DecideFreedom

Mar 28, 2012
I wasn't trying to compare him to Eklund. Was just pointing out that you don't really have to be legitimate to be recognized by HF as a source.

I really am just curious as to what trades he has broken.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
He has broken countless trades and signings. Among them I believe the Penner trade to LA and the Clarkson signing to TO. Could be wrong, but he's broken a LOT of trades and signings.

The only reason anyone would say otherwise is because he's not too well-liked around these parts.

DecideFreedom

Mar 28, 2012
Ahh! Ok. Thanks!

Just trying to get a sense of how much stock to put in the reports that are starting to come out of this trade rumour or that trade rumour.

So Dreger is definitely someone who can be taken seriously. Got it!

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
Darren Dreger is an insider because of Cousin Nonis.

He does have more cred than Eklund, though, certainly, even if you remove the Nonis factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad