Dark Horse MVP predictions

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Top 3 player in the world (#1 IMO) but hasn't been in this conversation: Alex Ovechkin
I think Connor McDavid also has a shot. I'm very biased though, as I support the Caps and Oilers.

Oct 18, 2011
i keep seeing people say gaudreau, but there are no signs that he is close to signing with the flames

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
II'll name my two favourite players. The latter is REALLLLY a dark horse lol.

1. Subban
2. Couture

Burns would be another choice from my team. Just don't think any Shark can win it... You can make an argument for almost any of Thornton, Couture, Pavelski, Burns, or Vlasic as the MVP going forward.

Subban's also a dark horse. Pretty much any defenseman is.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I'd say Ovi is a dark horse. Price is not.

:facepalm:

This thread keeps getting even worse. Now Ovechkin, who has won the award three times in the past, and was second for the award two other times (including in 2014-15) is a dark horse? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My dark horse pick: Sidney Crosby!! :sarcasm:

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
1.Barkov but he still loses due to Florida being too stacked of a team to Kane in the vote

2. H Sedin The Swedish connection form the best PP and EV scoring in the league propelling the nucks into the playoffs only to lose 1st round to the eventual Stanley cup champion

3. Eichel his teammates finally start to bury all his tap ins puts up 60 assist 90pt season

Are these any of these likely nah probably 0.01% if that:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad