HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Dany Heatley and Ryan Suter!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Both Badgers have the same birthday?

tumblr_lkykksMbon1qa9wlso1_500.jpg

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
Ugh, Suter is a year younger than me and making $7.5M lol. Where did I go wrong??

I am the same age and played hockey against several 2003 draft picks.

Only if I was born 8 inches taller and not a borderline midget @ 5'5 :cry:

Not complaining about my life one bit but it sure would be nice to know what if, what if we were all born 6'1 205 lbs

and happy birthday boys

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN

Not complaining about my life one bit but it sure would be nice to know what if, what if we were all born 6'1 205 lbs

and happy birthday boys

Thought I was the only one.

Billy Mays Here*

The Preds' GDT seems to be very Suter freindly right off the bat. :sarcasm:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Happy birthday to both of 'em!

I am 6'1" 220 at the moment :laugh:

To be honest, yes, being slightly taller than average is nice, but at the same time, it's not. Let me explain: I'm studying 4 times a week in the evening to get my college degree. It's not that bad, and it's not relevant, but the chairs and desks are made for people who are your size. My back and especially my left thigh is killing me after half an hour or so. It sucks. Driving a car can also be difficult when you've got long legs but not especially long back. Getting out of an 80s Japanese hatchback is not easy, not with my dexterity. And then there's clothing. You see, as you probably noticed from my weight, I'm a bit fat. Not too much, nothing obese, but maybe... James May. That would describe it best. And I like having room in my clothes. The problem is that most of the long-sleeved shirts and jackets which are made to my size also have ridiculously long sleeves. Not all of them, but most of them.

Also, having long legs (kind of) but short arms sucks, especially as I have a slipped disc in my back and probably tight hamstrings, too. Especially as I enjoy driving, even if I don't have a working car currently.

So, being averagely tall has its perks but it also has its cons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad