Danny Brière saga ‎Part 2 "Bergevin.Wat R U Doin. Bergevin. Stahp" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Out of all the players on the market....Briere is one of the worst fits. But leave it up to the Canadiens to pursue.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is so stupid. We're small as it is. Unless Desharnais is out, I hate this (if Briere signs here).

And if they trade Plekanec or Eller...wow.

I'm seriously questioning Bergevin here.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Worst part of all this is once we get past the Briere crap and he (hopefully) signs somewhere else... then we get to have all the Mike Ribeiro threads.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Natey's just excited because he needed an idea for his next jersey.
Yeah.. how about no. :P

I don't even want Briere here. Don't care for him as a player or for his age.

But I'm NOT* going to write him off because of his size. And I'm definitely not going to hate on him if he does sign here. I'll support any player that wears the jersey - until they suck ass. :)

EDIT: NOT*

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Yeah.. how about no. :P

I don't even want Briere here. Don't care for him as a player or for his age.

But I'm going to write him off because of his size. And I'm definitely not going to hate on him if he does sign here. I'll support any player that wears the jersey - until they suck ass. :)

Not writing him off because of his size. Writing him off because he sucks. I believe in having a good mix, never been on of those moarbig posters.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
This is why Blind Gardien doesn't hang out with us anymore.

He's missing out. I bet he doesn't even wear the cool matching leather mod jacket we sent him to wear when he's modding.

Coffee everywhere.. legit.

:biglaugh:

It was Habsfan. Demotion. :shakehead

I wish I could take credit for the thread title, but it wasn't me. :laugh:

I'm so jealous of the cool kids... :(

Hey what can I say, only the coolest of the cool get to be Habs boards mods. Maybe one day young Zartonk. ;)

dunner

Jul 4, 2012
If this happens he better have a Bobby Ryan trade in the works cause that is the only way i'll forgive him.

hogtownhabsfan*

Not sure what would be worse, signing Briere or having him turn us down...

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Worst part of all this is once we get past the Briere crap and he (hopefully) signs somewhere else... then we get to have all the Mike Ribeiro threads.

It would fall in line with Bergevin chasing hometown boys. So far he's gone after Dupuis, Lecavalier, Letang and Briere.

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
It's weird, but I kinda wanna see Briere get signed by the habs just for the joy I get reading the end of the world posts that keep coming up here.

Montreal Gazette headline after Briere signs with habs...

Canadiens sign Briere..hundreds of internet posters jump off bridge

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
People here are pissed off because he chose Philly last time. Get over it and stop acting like children. This is a business and decisions are made. He's a good depth guy.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It would fall in line with Bergevin chasing hometown boys. So far he's gone after Dupuis, Lecavalier, Letang and Briere.
I really hope it's just for show to shut up the RDS gang. Because none of those guys make sense at the money they want.

danyhabsfan

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
People here are pissed off because he chose Philly last time. Get over it and stop acting like children. This is a business and decisions are made. He's a good depth guy.

Not really. He's just a bad fit and he is declining.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I hope we steer clear of the little smurf. I think he is doing what a lot of players do....play GM's until they get the money they want. No way Briere would sign here.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
**** no

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m
Habs are still waiting to find out if they got Briere...

Don't do it Bergy...run...as fast as you ****ing can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad