Confirmed with Link: Danny Biega Signed to Entry Level Deal

Revenge of the Sieve

In Ronnie We Trust
Oct 8, 2010
I've heard so much about the Canes Facebook page so I finally ventured to look at the comments on their post regarding the signing of Biega. Not only do I think I'm dumber, but I weep for humanity...

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Really sucks about Biega, but I'm posting to agree about the Facebook thing. I seriously question the IQ of most of those posters.

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
Ah, Canes facebok fans. A handful of trolls, a bunch of kids, LITTLE kids, and several women who know as much about hockey as most guys know about eyeshadow. Good times!

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they are at a minor league baseball game, the pitcher throws his first pitch screams and the announcer just casually says "That's a rotater cuff, his career is over"

Sucks for the kid. Hope he gets over it quickly.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
@PaulBranecky: Coach said they'd reevaluate him today, so may have more after practice in a few hours. Scary indeed.

Here is the latest, I'll try to keep up with Paul on what's going on, he's a great source on the Checkers.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Is the guy who is calling Biega out for choosing to play hockey instead of doing something with his degree someone on this board trolling? It has to be right? No one is that stupid, right?

Datsyuk Prospect

Mar 6, 2013
i.imgur.com
wait a second, thats not Ron Francis! I HATE this guy.

EXePhCw.jpg

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I just saw, are people that clueless and missing the apostrophe? :huh:

That doesn't bother me as much as the guy I mentioned above because this is a case of failure to use context clues to figure out that you are just being a moron. Just a case of the person not using their brain properly. The guy I mentioned managed to be both stupid and ignorant multiple times in the span of two sentences, which takes an extra special person, or a troll from this board.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Not a good sign.

@PaulBranecky: Of the Checkers' TEN injured players, only Jenks and Samson practicing today (both in yellow). No Biega. Bellemore also absent.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
@PaulBranecky: Looks like Checkers will have to add another defenseman tomorrow. Biega is out, no one else will return. Bellemore day to day

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00