Danny!
SChPlqP.gif
DUqEqv0.gif

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Classless organization strikes again. If they just paid the training staff properly Danny wouldn't need to do this. :sarcasm:

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
But isn't Danny a Low Life???

I've been around for guys like Ronning, Linden, Bure, Smyl, etc etc.

There are NO better Canucks ever than the twins. Ever.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
And what did Henrik give? That's right, nothing. At least one of the bros is classy. Good job Daniel. And Henrik, well enjoy your 100 pushups.

lush

@jasonlush
Sep 9, 2008
Vancouver
Great example of why we should never trade the Sedin's despite the hypothetical haul of assets many like to dream they could return.

Canucks for Life

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
It's a great gesture, not surprised.

But even though the training staff does hard work, I imagine they do get paid quite handsomely.

Why not just give it to a charity? :P

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
I feel like the Sedins are people who don't spend their wealth. These guys probably got a nice house, a couple of cars and just bank the rest. No stupid purchases like buying a helicopter but just continue to live humble lives.

I am sure they got loads of cash sitting somewhere but regardless the trainers all got a nice bonus.

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Excellent class move. those guys are so hard working ... remember when the team heads to the hotel at 2:30am they are headed to the arena to set up. they usually do not get back to the hotel till 5am or so

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I can't find anything stupid with buying a helicopter though. ;-)

I feel like the Sedins are people who don't spend their wealth. These guys probably got a nice house, a couple of cars and just bank the rest. No stupid purchases like buying a helicopter but just continue to live humble lives.

I am sure they got loads of cash sitting somewhere but regardless the trainers all got a nice bonus.

Scurr

Jun 25, 2009
Whalley

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Daniel+Henrik+Sedin+serious+about+sulkies/7377185/story.html

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/26/sedin-twins-expand-harness-racing-holdings

They buy horses. It's usually a really expensive hobby but it sounds like these guys have turned it into a money maker.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad