Confirmed with Link: Daniel Brickley

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
So true. Pretty impressive. Alex Iafallo, Cal Petersen, Austin Strand, Cole Kehler and now Daniel Brickley and Sheldon Rempal.

The defense and goaltending depth truly improved. Wish Brickley or Clague were RH, but Austin Strand is. With Brickley, Strand, Clague, MacDermid, Ladue and Gravel all vying
to make the team next year, probably will force a trade of another.

Without any changes for next season, just adding Vilardi improves the team. But there are always changes. Blake has amassed more assets to work with to make them.
I feel Kempe, Iafallo and Amadio all take a step forward in their game as well. If Vilardi gets a center spot, not sure how Amadio can have a center spot...some chatter
on here that Vilardi would possibly start as wing, but the Kings have already said he's a center and will play center. Carter can play effectively as wing or center.
I see Carter moving to wing, if Vilardi steps in and succeeds as a #2 center. Watched more Vilardi footage today...he's a beast. And you cannot count Brodzinski out.
He's a good player.

FYI Gravel is a group VI UFA unless he plays 11 more games this year. I would imagine he'll seek opportunities elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad