Dangerous Play with Garnet Hathaway kicking Jonathan Quick in the head

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
9.5/10 on the Cooke scale. NHL will pardon it, then act shocked when something awful happens.

Some people are legit sociopaths, and the NHL employs a lot of people. Probably shouldn’t put those people in charge of the DoPS, but that’s another matter. Hathaway may have no conscience. That’s cool by NHL standards.

Reactions: Conbon

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
That was done on purpose. This is wy you have to dress Rempe. That shit doesn't happen if he is in the game
LOL, that would happen with Rempe on the ice at the same time. Probably a higher chance of it happening because Rempe is on the ice! ;)

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Stevie Wonder?

That leg action was far from natural, Hathaway is a PoS.

One of the few guys I will say ‘Karma’ for if his career got ended
I’m not a Hathaway fan, but it’s pretty far fetched to think Hathaway tried to kick Quick in the head with his skate blade. He went hard into the crease and lost his balance, and his leg came up. Hence a fine for reckless play resulting in no injury

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
You sure must be a genius if you “don’t see too much here” when a guy’s skate unnecessarily comes up to another player’s head.
You are so kind in your words…

I don’t like Hathaway at all.

The rangers defenseman’s stick goes between Hathaway’s arm and leg. Hathaway going in hard tot he crease, along with the stick caught in the arm torques his body and he flails his leg. It was reckless, but he didn’t Bruce Lee his leg towards quick intentionally

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
If it was intentional, Hathaway should face a long suspension in the 3 digit range

If it wasn't intentional, Hathaway should be banned from the league due to the danger his incompetence causes

Reactions: STHLM

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I always wished just once as a Kings fan that Quick wouldn’t have his gloves completely super glued on. Just drop them once and wail on a guy.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills in that Hathaway should be gone for next season. The guy intentionally threw up his leg/skate at a players face/throat.

That POS and Trouba are the reasons things like this are happening to the Rags
Bizarre justification.

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills in that Hathaway should be gone for next season. The guy intentionally threw up his leg/skate at a players face/throat.

Bizarre justification.
Which part justified it? I just said why it happens not that its right. Trocheck headshot the other night too. Don't employ headshotting scumbags and players won't be trying to injure yours

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad