Recalled/Assigned: Danault Recalled 12/18/15

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Danault should play C this year and likely going forward the guy is a perfect two way C for the third line....having said that if some of the other kids like Kero/Hino/Ras/Schultz can play a good two way game and let Danault play the wing then I am all for it cause IMO Danault has some untapped offensive ability.....it will be interesting to see what happens next year cause IMO Shaw and kruger are in all likelihood gone and the 3-4 C roles along with 3 of the bottom 6 Winger roles will be up for grabs.....

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Bolland was playing left wing on that line in 13 by the end.

I have the entire playoff run saved on my PVR, he was a center on the 4th line pretty much exclusively once Q accepted the 2C experiment was a failure and Handzus was brought in.

Intense Individual

Jun 27, 2014
I actually think Vermette is a pretty good comparison for Danault. He is much faster and better offensively than I realized.

Bolland will always be one of my favorite Hawks.

PDan is a different player. Although he is a character kid . He is much faster than either Bolland or Kruger. He has a decent shot. He works hard.

I do not think he is a 2C or 2W. Maybe on a bad team he would be.

He is a perfect 3C. He is very responsible defensively. He is not Kruger in that respect, but who is? He needs to keep working on FOs.

I think in his prime he will be a 15-20g / 20-30a guy. While playing against the other team's top guys.

I really like this kid a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad