Dan Snyder sells Commanders to Josh Harris

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
He's a wacko.

I've repeated said on this site that nobody in this city likes snyder. It's the truth. I've lived all my life here, over 40 years and I've not seen a single fan enjoy Dan Snyder's ownership. Ever. Me thinking Snyder would never sell is mutually exclusive from my dislike, like everyone else in this city, of Snyder.

Trust me when I tell you this. Nobody in this town likes him. Nobody. And they never did. They coped with him. Some fans quit the team because of him, mostly the older generation. Some moved on to another team. Some stayed fans even though he still ran the team. But nobody liked him. They tolerated him.

This is consistent with what I've said in nearly 15 years of commentary on this site. My position has never changed. Snyder is a POS. Many of us didn't think we'd see the day that he sold. We thought he would keep it forever like Peter Angelos or some other shitbag.

You can question anything else I say. But I follow this team for a living. I live in this area. Do not question my judgement and perception of the area, because I've dealt with the people here daily, and interacted with the fans here for 40 years. I know what I'm talking about.

Don't really care.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Sep 19, 2008
1689953745956.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Harris coming off a bit Snyder like here

New owner. So maybe I can give him the benefit of the doubt. Since this would be a franchise setting decision.
So long as he is just sitting in and allowing the staff to conduct the interviews.

But this would create a scenario where his own personal desires will likely come out as to who he wants like Tepper last year with Young.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta
Sep 19, 2008
that's nothing like snyder, he isn't going to make the decision on who to draft, he just wants to be there to learn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad