Dan Snyder sells Commanders to Josh Harris

Sep 19, 2008
In the year of our lord twenty twenty three, Commanders fans of Washington, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Ashburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Commanders. And won their freedom.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
In the year of our lord twenty twenty three, Commanders fans of Washington, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Ashburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Commanders. And won their freedom.
Congrats brother

Reactions: John Price

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I just hope whoever ends up with the team is a meddlesome hands on guy who comes in and offers Lamar 300M guaranteed and upsets the proverbial applecart
It's mid April. I doubt this deal completes before the July 17 deadline on the long term deal for Lamar. It's a $6 billion transaction.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

That’s interesting. You’d expect a deal of this magnitude to be final barring something being discovered as they do a deeper dive into the books and stuff.

How does it end up not being exclusive? Snyder still able to shop the deal?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
That’s interesting. You’d expect a deal of this magnitude to be final barring something being discovered as they do a deeper dive into the books and stuff.

How does it end up not being exclusive? Snyder still able to shop the deal?
I think Schefter is just mad he did not get the scoop first and he is trying to make it seem like it's still a race.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think Schefter is just mad he did not get the scoop first and he is trying to make it seem like it's still a race.
He is, because Sportico doesn’t miss.

It’s like when the Thrashers moved to Winnipeg and Darren Dreger tweeted for 2 weeks that it wasn’t done even though the mayflower trucks were already there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad