• IMG_6875.jpeg
    IMG_6875.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 2

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I am not nearly as well versed in prospects as the rest of you, but I have generally heard of anyone that we drafted or has any potential to be with the big club.

I have literally never heard of this guy.
This screams to me: "In case someone is sick and you need a body, here. We are keeping everyone else down in Charlotte where there is a chance they can help us win in the next few games."

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
This screams to me: "In case someone is sick and you need a body, here. We are keeping everyone else down in Charlotte where there is a chance they can help us win in the next few games."

Charlotte doesn’t play until Friday though. I’m guessing a defenseman got sick or got dinged at the morning skate and is 50/50 to go tonight and this guy was the first one to pick up his phone. Bean and Fleury were probably passed out after an epic Fortnite session.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Dan is on one-year contract meaning he can be extended as of Jan 1st. He's 24 so expires to an RFA.

Moreover he got $100k guaranteed contract so the bossman can as well get his $30k's worth of NHL play out of him.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Pretty sure we talked about him on the board when he signed, and we didn't know much about him. But I remember him from that at least. It's also important to keep in mind that being important to an AHL blue line as a 24 year old isn't unexpected. He's still just a warm body for the NHL press box right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad