Dan Marrazza, Golden Knights twitter director, is no longer with the organization

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
So what exactly did he say?

And I agree, the Vegas Twitter account just tried too hard to be funny and it never really worked out.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
That sucks he got a lot of undeserved crap for his tweet about the Nashville losers in the PB.

Hope it was his decision but the way the media cried and whined about that I imagine it had something to do with them.

Made a joke about a bunch of ********, soon-to-be-irrelevant "journalists."

I'm gonna need more context here.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
That sucks he got a lot of undeserved crap for his tweet about the Nashville losers in the PB.

Hope it was his decision but the way the media cried and whined about that I imagine it had something to do with them.

Well he quite literally accused members of the media of being bad at their jobs without any evidence to support it, so I'm not sure "undeserved crap" is the best way to describe it. It's more like he made a stupid comment that called into question the ability of people to do their jobs for no apparent reason and the team was forced to apologize.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm gonna need more context here.

He tweeted about members of the media there to cover the game breaking their neutrality to cheer for the Preds, something for which the Knights later apologized. Doesn't seem like a big deal until you remember that these people can have their credentials pulled and their credibility shot for such things, crippling their ability to do their job.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
He tweeted about members of the media there to cover the game breaking their neutrality to cheer for the Preds, something for which the Knights later apologized. Doesn't seem like a big deal until you remember that these people can have their credentials pulled and their credibility shot for such things, crippling their ability to do their job.

Lol the PWHA president literally just said who and how to vote for the Hart trophy on tv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad