Dan Hamhuis Retires

OpenWheel

Jan 10, 2007
Keweenaw Peninsula
Best wishes Dan H, Thanks for some fun to watch hockey. And great effort.

Always a Predator!

Enjoyed those days when Dan, and the team, were developing. Played some solid winning hockey. Lots of fun for this fan!

Now I have to go hip check something, just 'cause.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I remember when he was drafted and thought Nashville would now be a power house. He became an extremely solid player, but expectations were even higher in the offensive part of the game. Kudos on a very good career!

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Best wishes to him. My wife is disappointed because she liked saying his name for some reason. :huh:
I remember playing the ESPN NHL video game and they always called him “HamHouse” on it. It just showed how much the league cared about the Predators at one time.
Sad to see him go he was one of the last links to the expansion days of the franchise.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I remember playing the ESPN NHL video game and they always called him “HamHouse” on it. It just showed how much the league cared about the Predators at one time.
Sad to see him go he was one of the last links to the expansion days of the franchise.

LMAO, my wife still calls him Ham House because of how often I played it. I think it was NHL07, maybe 05 or both. They also pronounced Greg Johnson as Yonson.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Best wishes Dan H, Thanks for some fun to watch hockey. And great effort.

Always a Predator!

Enjoyed those days when Dan, and the team, were developing. Played some solid winning hockey. Lots of fun for this fan!

Now I have to go hip check something, just 'cause.

This was my favorite. I was there, and I remember this hit turning momentum around. Think Preds ended up winning that game.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
LMAO, my wife still calls him Ham House because of how often I played it. I think it was NHL07, maybe 05 or both. They also pronounced Greg Johnson as Yonson.
I away loved how that game got the names Yachmenev, Skrastins, and Kjellberg right but totally screwed up Hamhuis and Johnson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad