Podcast (Audio) Dan Fritsche

Khall9

Apr 28, 2021
Had Dan Fritsche on my podcast this week and he held nothing back. First Ohio born Blue Jackets player he talks about his whole career. Really fun listen.

Khall9

Apr 28, 2021
He really didn't hold back talking about Nikolay Zherdev. He called him a "waste of talent."

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
He's not wrong but I'd take a team of Zherdevs over a team of Fritsches anyday
I’m a skill and talent guy all day , but I think he’s referring to Zherdev having elite skill , but bad attitude , terrible work ethic , which affects more than just the player in a team environment

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
The one thing that I remember about Zherdev was related to a STH event where he was to sign a helmet that Nash had already signed. I took my six year old son with me since he wanted to give Nik a picture that he had drawn in crayon of his favorite Blue Jacket. Nik was well over an hour late showing up to the event and when we finally got to the front of the line he had no interest in accepting the picture my son drew for him. I'll give my son credit that he kept his composure until we got out of the arena - he was really disappointed about that.

Reactions: CoachWithNoTeam

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Zherdev was special. Breaking down doors to his apartment (Arena Crossing) when he locked himself out, blaring Russian Techno at his Condo (which I lived in same building) for after hours party, to the point the only way to control him was to bring his mother over to live with him.
Immense talent. So I guess I agree with Danny boy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad