Dan Bylsma Hot Seat Pt. III | Shero pushing for Bylsma extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
So, does anyone know if there is any apparent truth in the meeting that people seemed to indicate was happening today with Mario?

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Reposting this since it was at the end of the last thread. Maybe by some crazy miracle someone from the Pens org. will read this response and it will make it's way to Mario's desk and next thing ya know, the hammer falls on Bylsma. Or one can dream.

If DB is coaching game 1 with MAF starting I don't know if I can do it anymore.

This is coming from a guy who's seen Mario pre and post retirement live, been to pens games at 4 different arenas, payed for glass seats to see Brian Holzinger and a bunch of losers get smacked around by Columbus, watched most of the games the year Dick Tarnstrom led the team in scoring...

But that scenario could be my breaking point where I need a break from the Pens.

sexyllama

May 18, 2010
When pressed on his job status before Game 4, Bylsma reminded everyone, “I coached this hockey team in 2009.â€

Marns

Jul 31, 2006
Toronto, ON
www.thestretchpass.com

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I'm also almost 100% sure that statement is true too. They will be top 6 and top 4 players. Just like they were last season. For about a handful of games until they play too well and get benched.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I am betting that the Pens pulled a page from the Nuttings and signed Bylsma to a five year extension last October but just decided to never announce it.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
He's just saying what we want to hear at this point...like the abusive boyfriend who tells the battered girlfriend what she wants to hear, then we all know what happens next.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Reposting this since it was at the end of the last thread. Maybe by some crazy miracle someone from the Pens org. will read this response and it will make it's way to Mario's desk and next thing ya know, the hammer falls on Bylsma. Or one can dream.

If DB is coaching game 1 with MAF starting I don't know if I can do it anymore.

This is coming from a guy who's seen Mario pre and post retirement live, been to pens games at 4 different arenas, payed for glass seats to see Brian Holzinger and a bunch of losers get smacked around by Columbus, watched most of the games the year Dick Tarnstrom led the team in scoring...

But that scenario could be my breaking point where I need a break from the Pens.

My dad had to quit watching the Steelers for a while in the late 90's because he hated Kordell Stewart so much. I never got it as a kid because go Steelers, but Bylsma has made me understand his feelings a little better.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Or they could just pull a Pitt and sign him to a 5 year deal out in the open even with the ****** record when it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad