damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Question:

After this game, who is making the next one?

The reason why I ask is because whoever wanted to make the next game, someone else might not know, and make one of their own.

If nobody is signed-up for making the next game, I will make it, but is someone is already going to make the next one, I will hold off until after their game is done.

Thanks.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
Question:

The reason why I ask is because whoever wanted to make the next game, someone else might not know, and make one of their own.

If nobody is signed-up for making the next game, I will make it, but is someone is already going to make the next one, I will hold off until after their game is done.

Thanks.

I'll make it.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Question:

Thanks.

check pm

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:jets

@TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie

Talks between Evander Kane and the Winnipeg Jets are not going as smoothly as one would think. Future between the two parties is up in the air.

Tavares to Marner

Dec 20, 2011
Hamilton
:panthers need Top 6 Forwards and a 2nd line C

Huberdeau could be available if you give me a player of high interest

I have huge depth on D

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS
Tomas Kopecky ($3.000m) / Stephen Weiss ($3.100m) / Kris Versteeg ($4.400m)
Sean Bergenheim ($2.750m) / Marcus Johansson ($0.900m) / Scottie Upshall ($3.500m)
Shawn Matthias ($0.852m) / Mike Santorelli ($1.600m) / Peter Mueller ($1.725m)
Jack Skille ($0.825m) / Jerred Smithson ($0.800m) / George Parros ($0.938m)
Casey Wellman ($0.800m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Brian Campbell ($7.143m) / Dmitry Kulikov ($5.900m)
Filip Kuba ($4.000m) / Ed Jovanovski ($4.125m)
Erik Gudbranson ($3.200m) / Roman Hamrlik ($3.500m)
Mike Weaver ($1.100m) /

GOALTENDERS
Braden Holtby ($0.638m)
Jose Theodore ($1.500m)
Scott Clemmensen ($1.200m)
BUYOUTS
Matt Bradley ($0.283m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $57,778,110; BONUSES: $2,330,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $12,421,890

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
READ THIS

Hey guys, i just want to apologize for how this game has been running so far, if you guy's think ANY of the agents should be replaced please contact Damonster, Produce Man, or myself. I will glady take over if any should be removed,

I also want to apologize for this game not being organized and not running smoothly as we all desire. As my job as Co-Commissioner i should improve these things. I promise i will do my best to get this game back on the right track. I will also talk to my other Commissioners, about what we are going to do with the Agents and the signings that haven't been announced. I do know you guy's are probably frustrated and i promise i will try and fix this. Please Enjoy the rest of the game.

Your Co-Commissioner
Tony/LoveYouRyanNash

On first impression I do not like that I make an offer to my RFA who has 2 points in 16 games last year and the response i get back is that he's insulted and wants to be traded....we should at least be told what ballpark of term and salary he wants.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
On first impression I do not like that I make an offer to my RFA who has 2 points in 16 games last year and the response i get back is that he's insulted and wants to be traded....we should at least be told what ballpark of term and salary he wants.

Though I don't like to make this public, I will to defend myself. He offered Zach Boychuk a three-year deal, two-way (every year!) at $700K per year. I said please come back with a serious offer and if you don't value my client, please trade him. In short.

It's a disturbing offer, quite frankly. I shouldn't be subjected to such nincompoopery.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:jets

Inquire about Evander Kane's availabilty. Doubtful he's moved but make me an offer and we'll see. I'm having trouble getting him inked to a long-term contract and I'm exploring possible trade options as of right now but he will not be moved until I know for sure where he wants to play next season as per his agent. So offer the best package you can!

Young Top 6 forward (or two depending on quality) + top 4 defenseman + top prospect/pick

That is the current asking price.

Spacecorn

Jul 4, 2012
The moon
Dallas Stars GM;

Trading Block Update:
All defence are available besides Goligoski and Wisniewski.
So Robidas,Festric, and possibly Daley. P.Larsen and A.Rome are also on the block

In return I'm looking for a #3 center and bottom 6 forwards.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Williams is Otb. Looking to package him with players like drewskie, loktionov, bickel, Clifford, any other prospect and pick. I could also move Matt read with him if it's a player that fits my team

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
Question:

Thanks.

SinfulCobra is making the next one and Dong the one after

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Please note that Evander Kane won't come cheap. He is a franchise player and if you are interested in trading for his rights, don't try to low ball me. I'll need a young 20/25 goal scoring F and a top 4 shurdown young D and a top prospect.

Otherwise, he won't be moving.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Want some Swiss Cheese with that

streit.jpg

:edmonton

Mark Streit

:isles

Tyler Pitlick
Sam Gagner

Value might not be there but this fills a need on defense and gives us a top 4 defensemen.​

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
Please note that Evander Kane won't come cheap. He is a franchise player and if you are interested in trading for his rights, don't try to low ball me. I'll need a young 20/25 goal scoring F and a top 4 shurdown young D and a top prospect.

Otherwise, he won't be moving.

And make sure he will sign with you because apparently the agent says he wouldn't sign in Carolina before even seeing my offer...LOL ya right, just like Boychuk would demand a trade after he was offered 700K when he just signed for 600K in the NHL. :(

Please remove me from GM of Carolina. Thank you.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
And make sure he will sign with you because apparently the agent says he wouldn't sign in Carolina before even seeing my offer...LOL ya right, just like Boychuk would demand a trade after he was offered 700K when he just signed for 600K in the NHL. :(

Please remove me from GM of Carolina. Thank you.

You offered 700k 3 years and TWO WAY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad