Prospect Info: Damiani, bust in the making or NHL potential?

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
A 5th round pick who provides over 100 points of AHL production is not a bust. And no he does not have NHL potential and no he will not get a shot.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He has NHL potential imo. Desperately needs to go somewhere else tho like some bottom feeder team and hope to win a spot in camp

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Personally have him penciled in as a forward scratch for the big club next season along with karlstrom. Probably another Jacob Peterson where he’ll struggle to crack a contending roster, but be a low end middle six type on a rebuild or bubble team.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Might have a future as an NHL journeyman, but his size seems to make it difficult for GMs and coaches to stomach him in a bottom 6 role.

He's got NHL level skill. I'd never count on him to be an impact player, but he could carve out a 4th line role somewhere. It won't be here in Dallas, though.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Personally have him penciled in as a forward scratch for the big club next season along with karlstrom. Probably another Jacob Peterson where he’ll struggle to crack a contending roster, but be a low end middle six type on a rebuild or bubble team.
??
Denis Gurianov was on this roster.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'll fully admit to overhyping him based on his 2021 AHL rookie season. I really didn't account for how terrible the AHL was that year. I have some bad takes regarding Damiani and Marscherin because of it.
Was that the season NHL taxi squads soaked up most of the better AHL talent?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad