GDT: Dallas Stars @ St Louis Blues: Captain Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Awesome. Tomorrow, I'll have a son come into a world in which the Blues shut out the Stars 3-0.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hahaha look at the stars goon ing it up after getting their butts handed to them.

Didn't their fans give us crap for that last year?

Awesome. Tomorrow, I'll have a son come into a world in which the Blues shut out the Stars 3-0.

Congratulations! We just celebrated my youngest's 5th birthday today

Last edited:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
benn and seguin were pretty much invisible tonight. great job by jbo and petro.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I think the Blues/Stars have a home-home later this season. That will be great

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Half-killer instinct game. This is huge confidence builder to us. Long time our lines looks like they are settled and gain some chemistry.

Fabbri is huge break for Jaskin's and mostly Lehterä's a game. He was fireing Steen - Backes line and now Lehterä - Jaskin. Jeesus kid is just 19-years old.

I think we could try Lindbohm - Pietro pair, thou its working now with Shattery as sheltered minutes, but I still keep my vision you need to break out Jbo - Pietro to get best of them, they kind of cheat now and somehow they look lost d-zone. Sloppy, acting too slow. Both get caught d-zone when other team dump-in and chase., I don't like that at all.

Trying Lindbohm - Pietro we would see is he capsble handling tough opponent. We know boy can play ~24:00 TOI/GP or I know :D

Last edited:

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
I never realized it before but Tarasenko shares a birthday with another famous Russian #91.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Seguin was fuming. After one of their failed breakaways he took a 2 handed swing at the goal post.

Can anyone explain why Gunnarsson was third star? I watched the whole game and I cannot fathom why he stood out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad