Dallas Stars deadline trade block

Discussion in 'HFNHL Talk' started by RedWingsLegacy, Mar 19, 2011.

1. RedWingsLegacy

RedWingsLegacy Registered User

The Dallas Stars aren't looking to drastically change our line up but there are a few holes id like to plug first and formost is 2nd line center I'm looking for a rental type player have picks/prospects to trade. And second is 3rd line LW Jere lehtnen is available for this purpose I'm looking for a checking 3rd line LW who isn't a defensive liability. Others that could be had are Aaron Voros, Jeff Deslauries, Evegeny Artyukin for those who may need depth

2. RedWingsLegacy

Rumour has it the Stars have freed up over and extra 1.5mill in cap space allowing them to push for a more high end center possibly

3. RedWingsLegacy

Alright well the center market seems bare to the bones thanks to teams like the Canucks :p I'm going to be on the look out aswell either a 2nd line center if one suddenly becomes availble that interests me I might move that way but the next option come in at 2nd line Wingers preferably LW I have about 4mill or so to part with if I can land a bigger fish and as always am open to all options

4. RedWingsLegacy

With the acquisition of Todd White the stars are now looking to aquire a top 6 winger to solidify the roster that plans on a long playoff run If you have any idea s drop me a line