Athena
AthenaPhoto.jpg

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Can we score? Can Legwand actually produce something or is Spaling better? Does Weber suck without Suter? Was Fisher worth what we paid? Is Yip or Halishuk NHL players (doubt it)

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Yikes...how sad is it that I didn't even realize we have a game tonight. Please put the puck in the net. I promise....it's good.

Go Preds!!

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Can we trade for Suter for a day, just so he can put a couple in our net? It would obviously cost us a couple of goals but maybe the rest of the team will remember how to put the puck in the back of the net.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Did anyone else feel worse after the 0-1 loss to Vancouver than the 0-4 loss to Detroit?

Despite the score, I thought we played a decent road game in the Joe. Nothing was going our way, and Howard was great, but we did a lot of things right for most of the game.

The Vancouver game though I felt like we let slip away. We played well the 1st period then just let off the gas. Vancouver didn't even seem like they were trying or cared to win that game. This was a home game too with Vancouver playing the night before.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Did anyone else feel worse after the 0-1 loss to Vancouver than the 0-4 loss to Detroit?

Despite the score, I thought we played a decent road game in the Joe. Nothing was going our way, and Howard was great, but we did a lot of things right for most of the game.

The Vancouver game though I felt like we let slip away. We played well the 1st period then just let off the gas. Vancouver didn't even seem like they were trying or cared to win that game. This was a home game too with Vancouver playing the night before.

Yes- absolutely. Vancouver was a tired team that was ripe for the picking (as Detroit showed two days later).

A big time missed opportunity....

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Please beat this team, you guys. Cannot stand the Stars, like the Preds, heh.

Get a win tonight!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad