Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
C2vqC8CVIAAMzCI.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
LOL. Yes Trump involved. Trump stated that he had 1.5 M at his inauguration even though it was closer to 900K. And Obama has 1.8M at his inauguration so he's sour.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I don't get it... I feel like Trump may be involved somehow, though

Idk if sarcastic I was going to explain it fully but politics aren't allowed here. Trump upset at small turnout so he lied and said he had biggest turnout of all time is the short version. Even tho you can easily just compare pictures of the crowds So it's making fun of that

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
LOL. Yes Trump involved. Trump stated that he had 1.5 M at his inauguration even though it was closer to 900K. And Obama has 1.8M at his inauguration so he's sour.

I had no idea as I've stopped following current events for a while, but something told me Trump was the target :laugh:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Stars fans are lucky to have Jumbotron dude. Can we post some of his greatest hits in this thread.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I've been watching this guy's sharp humour for awhile. He's by far the funniest, most clever operator in the league, and it makes me want to visit Dallas for a hockey game to see his work. There is no other arena where you'd struggle to come up with a title for the job -- "Jumbotron guy"?, "Scoreboarder"? -- because the jumbotron lacks any personality. Not in Dallas. The person behind this one has real presence -- he pokes fun at visiting fans, make current-event jokes, calls out hockey memes.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
As funny as it is, there's not really much chance we don't end up discussion politics in this thread. Thus closed.

If you wish to discuss politics, we have an (unmoderated) politics forum for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad