Pre-Game Talk: Dallas Cowboy’s hockey team is in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Would love to see a W tonight, not expecting one but hoping for one.

Jesus christ. Foegele playing great and gets demoted to 4L. Yamo hasn't pissed a drop all year and continues to be gifted top 6 time. Makes zero sense.
Drai and McDavid like playing with Yams. Plus they're probably trying to get him going before the playoffs. Yamamoto's production is streaky, so if he gets on a heater heading into the post-season that's a good thing. I prefer Foegele too, for what its worth.

Switch Yammo with Foegle
I really like Nuge - Drai - Foegele as a line.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
I think the Oilers remain dialed in for tonight. I'm in the wtf with Foegle on the 4th line thought. My guess is he takes Yams spot eventually tonight unless Yams can actually find the play instead of chasing it all night.

I don't think Dallas can beat us if we play well barring their goalie playing amazing. I think they'll try and make this one a slog fest and lullaby us away. May end up being a snoozer if Dallas has their way.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Drai and McDavid like playing with Yams. Plus they're probably trying to get him going before the playoffs. Yamamoto's production is streaky, so if he gets on a heater heading into the post-season that's a good thing. I prefer Foegele too, for what its worth.

I really like Nuge - Drai - Foegele as a line.
Agreed, I guess the difference is the trade off between Yam's being effective on the 4th line vs Foegele. And the difference between the 2 of them in the top 6. Also, getting Yam's going for the playoffs would be a smart thing to do. He's far more effective putting up points, then preventing them...I think.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Those are great lines aside from Yamo

This team is better without McLeod

McLeod didn't play most of the third against Ottawa. Must be a connection to that and him not playing tonight.

Team is better with a healthy McLeod in the lineup.

Glad Skinner is starting.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I dont understand for the life of me why he wont try kostin in the top 6 to see if he can be a maroon replacement. They're both similar players and provide heavy play along the boards.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I dont understand for the life of me why he wont try kostin in the top 6 to see if he can be a maroon replacement. They're both similar players and provide heavy play along the boards.
Unless they're sliding Nuge to 3C they're deep on the LW in the top-6 and Kostin is still working back to find consistency after being sick/hurt for a bit.

Reactions: guymez

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
It will be interesting to see how much Campbell plays for the rest of the season.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
If we just manage the puck properly high in each zone we'll win.

If we decide we're going to get pass happy at the blue lines and make dumb east-west plays we'll lose pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad