GDT: DAL@Avs October 5, 2022: Clean up that emerald slime

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What did they announce? I was wondering if he might look to make a change after they brought in Kevin McDonald.

Not a whole lot, it was pretty much just what I said. They were talking about the changes at the top and then mentioned the addition of McDonald and that Billiington is taking a step back.

Reactions: Foppa2118

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Only you can complain about a preseason game.
Literally didn't complain but that's ok, twist it to whatever narrative you want it to be.

All I said was it was stupid, and I thought a lol to the front of them statement would indicate that I thought it was funny and very clearly a preseason game.

I have no complaints about last night's game, it's a f***ing preseason game.

Can we at least try to start this on the right foot. If you don't like my posts block them. But I'm sick and tried of everyone twisting my words and ganging up on me for no f***ing reason. It's simple if you don't like me or my posts then f***ing block them.

If you don't have something constructive to add to or respond to my post then don't f***ing post it.

• Haha
Reactions: xAvsx89 and AvsGuy

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Only you can complain about a preseason game.
And only you can prevent forest fires

smokey-bear-forest-fires-gettyimages-50599917.jpg

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Literally didn't complain but that's ok, twist it to whatever narrative you want it to be.

All I said was it was stupid, and I thought a lol to the front of them statement would indicate that I thought it was funny and very clearly a preseason game.

I have no complaints about last night's game, it's a f***ing preseason game.

Can we at least try to start this on the right foot. If you don't like my posts block them. But I'm sick and tried of everyone twisting my words and ganging up on me for no f***ing reason. It's simple if you don't like me or my posts then f***ing block them.

If you don't have something constructive to add to or respond to my post then don't f***ing post it.

Jesus Christ dude, not afraid to dump out your purse in the sandbox are you

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad