Da Beauty League

Genny Screamer

Jul 11, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Da Beauty League starts in 3 days. Home According to the roster tab the only Sabres participating are Mittelstadt and Bogosian. I hope its not the complete roster since Okposo, Casey Nelson and Connor Hurley participated last year as well.

Did anybody hear whether Okposo was participating? Last I heard Okposo said he was going to train hard this off season. Hopefully he didn't have any setbacks.

Da Beauty League (@DaBeautyLeague) | Twitter

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
BOGO will probably play in every game for this league and then lose an edge while stepping on the ice during camp, costing him the first 2-3 months of the season.

Genny Screamer

Jul 11, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Is anybody concerned that Okposo is not playing? I know its only 4 on 4 no checking, but it does help with conditioning. Here are the Sabres players/prospects on the roster: Mittelstadt, Bogosian, Nelson, Wilcox, CJ Smith.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Is anybody concerned that Okposo is not playing? I know its only 4 on 4 no checking, but it does help with conditioning. Here are the Sabres players/prospects on the roster: Mittelstadt, Bogosian, Nelson, Wilcox, CJ Smith.

If he's either in Buffalo working with the Sabres S&C staff or back at the U working with Cal Dietz, it's all good.

Reactions: Genny Screamer

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
To each there own, but we’re not actually evaluating summer hockey are we?

not really but if i'm watching summer hockey i'd rather my players look good than bad. no different than dev camp tournament, it was nice to see Mittelstadt flash his skills rather than look ordinary even if it's pretty much meaningless hockey.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Dh4AueeXcAAgJ7Q.jpg:small

Last edited:
Reactions: Graves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad