D William Lagesson - Frölunda J20, SWE (2014, 91st overall, Edmonton)

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Position: D
Height: 6'2/189cm
Weight: 198lbs/90kg

He was very good for Sweden at U18's. Defenseman that is hard to play against w/ size. Liked the way he battled against the americans, has some offensive potential too.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Not much action on this thread I see :laugh:

Had a great 22 year old AHL season, his first in North American professional hockey.

67GP, 8-19-27, +25. Showed up big in the playoffs as well.

Quite a bit more offense than advertised while still bringing his mean, hard to play against style. Stylistically reminds a bit of the good version of Adam Larsson.

He's got a real shot to make the Oilers this year. The fact that he's a lefty could work against him though.

Reactions: greasysnapper

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Not much action on this thread I see :laugh:

Had a great 22 year old AHL season, his first in North American professional hockey.

67GP, 8-19-27, +25. Showed up big in the playoffs as well.

Quite a bit more offense than advertised while still bringing his mean, hard to play against style. Stylistically reminds a bit of the good version of Adam Larsson.

He's got a real shot to make the Oilers this year. The fact that he's a lefty could work against him though.

He seemed really solid in the games I saw. I have him ahead of a lot of the more talked about Oilers d prospects, for this season. We'll see how it goes. One thing he has going for him that's undeniable is that flow. Top tier.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
He seemed really solid in the games I saw. I have him ahead of a lot of the more talked about Oilers d prospects, for this season. We'll see how it goes. One thing he has going for him that's undeniable is that flow. Top tier.

I believe he actually chopped it down a bit recently :( it'll grow back....

He's listed at 6'2, 207 now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad