D Victor Berglund - Modo Hockey, Allsvenskan (2017, 195th, BOS)

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Just curious if anyone over in Sweden has been able to catch this kid and give an update on how he's played, etc. Bruins took him in the 7th round of last years draft, and from the reports, the European scouts for Boston really wanted him there. Boston has done well over in Europe recently. I'm curious if they potentially found another good player in the later rounds. Thanks for any info!

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

rickardr

Oct 10, 2016
Sweden
Have only seen him 4-5 games this season. The entire team had a rough start, but has been playing better lately, and so has Berglund. Good vision and above average skating. Good hockey IQ and a good late round pick i would say.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Just curious if anyone over in Sweden has been able to catch this kid and give an update on how he's played, etc. Bruins took him in the 7th round of last years draft, and from the reports, the European scouts for Boston really wanted him there. Boston has done well over in Europe recently. I'm curious if they potentially found another good player in the later rounds. Thanks for any info!

Was just going to post the same question.

Anyone ?

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Haha, 1.5 years later.

Strange timing for this bump as he signed and has been assigned to providence. Those reports requested so long ago will finally arrive within the next few weeks. All I can say is that he went from a part time pro last year to a full time pro this year and increased his scoring output while doing so

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Sooo this kid has been doing awesome playing all situations for Lulea apparently.

Anyone that watches the SHL have any insight?

Matteo

Aug 20, 2017
Gotta love this guy as he almost came out of nowhere logging good minutes with Lulea and scoring a good amount of points. Boston may have found a reliable d-man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad