D Stepan Cerny, Mountfield HK, Czech U20 (2025 draft)

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I really think this guy needs to start getting some attention here. Still as 16yrs old playing stable in U20 and having a really good bilance of 24gp and 18points (1+17). Just for comparison he has now better .ppg then A.Jiricek at his age. Thats just stats I know but still.

I think he can make it even for U18 WC in April if he continues like this. Interesting prospect to watch and doesnt have a thread here so far. So here you go.

Reactions: czech

czech

Feb 23, 2009
So far I haven’t seen many games with his participation, but statistically the player is really impressive. Cerny plays on the same team as another 2007 talent, Adam Novotny. Being 3-4 years younger than most of their teammates, Cerny and Novotny are leaders in defense and attack, respectively.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So far I haven’t seen many games with his participation, but statistically the player is really impressive. Cerny plays on the same team as another 2007 talent, Adam Novotny. Being 3-4 years younger than most of their teammates, Cerny and Novotny are leaders in defense and attack, respectively.
Exactly both are interesting prospects, Novotny look like he can be a 1st rounder in 2026.

Reactions: Czechboy

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Černy appears for the first time in the nomination of the Czech U18 team for the first training camp before the World Cup, which was published today.It will be difficult for him as an underager to make the final list, but taking into account Jiříček’s injury and the uncertainty about which of the defenders playing overseas (Zielinski, Fibigr) will be able to be released by the start of the championship, Černy’s inclusion in the final roster cannot be ruled out.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad