D Niklas Hansson (2013, 68th, DAL)

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
My favourite player in the SHL right now. Makes incredible plays. Could shoot more often and muscle up a little bit.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I saw him at a Stars development camp after he was drafted. If he is able to do in games what I saw there we have a special player and another kid with a high ceiling from Europe. His stats so far this year and minutes played are both very good to see.

Dundalis

Dec 28, 2003
How does this kid compare to Klingberg in style (if at all) and development wise? Or what is his NHL comp?

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Last I saw him, definitely not as good of a skater as Klingberg...in fact, some aspects of his skating were a little clunky I thought...I haven't seen him yet this season, so maybe it has smoothed out a little...

Apt puck mover though...

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Super pumped for this kid to come over. However I hope people don't start to compare him to Klingberg too much.

The way Klingberg transitioned just does really happen and expecting an other Klingberg like transition/player is just unfair to put on any prospect

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Klingberg, Lindell, Honka and now this guy? Of course there are Jokipakka and Nemeth as well but the puck-moving group seems to be especially tasty in terms of upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad