D Liam Ross - Sudbury Wolves, OHL (2019 draft)

ValeriKamensky

May 8, 2013
Didn`t see him, but stats seems like solid.
Leads Wolves D in points, assists and +/-
Second in goals

First year eligibility, solid size (6`2/198), LHD

Never played for Team Canada, just #63 OA in the OHL priority selection, but seems like selfmade man - already improved his last year stats - in 2017/18 he had just 9 points. 21 points in 41 games so far

Scouting report on him? Especially on his skating abilities and IQ

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Just to note, he rarely plays on the PP. I'm a bit supporter of his, his skating is definitely a work in progress but he's come a long way in a short time.

Defense first guy, but lately he's been showing a better instinct in the offensive zone. I'd guess he'll end up being a late round pick but I do think he has lots of potential.

Reactions: ValeriKamensky

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Just to note, he rarely plays on the PP. I'm a bit supporter of his, his skating is definitely a work in progress but he's come a long way in a short time.

Defense first guy, but lately he's been showing a better instinct in the offensive zone. I'd guess he'll end up being a late round pick but I do think he has lots of potential.

I'll echo this. Been a huge fan since his minor midget year. The skating will be the area that holds him back in the eyes of scouts. But Ross has great work ethic and is a very intelligent defender and has already improved his mobility. Agree that he probably ends up a 5-7 round pick come June.

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Kid has been dynamite as of late and really making an impact on both ends. DeMeo coming in and providing a steady defensive presence has really opened up his game offensively and you can see the confidence starting to come. I'm a big, big fan of this kid and am amazed at his work ethic. I think he will surpass the expectations of many.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad