D Juuso Valimaki - Tri-City Americans, WHL (16th Overall, 2017, CGY)

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Juuso Välimäki

45 points in 43 games with the tri-city americans, and a plus 15 on the year (5 points and a plus 8 in the playoffs). Heard quite a bit from Flames fans about top 4 and top-2D potential in this guy, but don't hear about him a lot about him on this site.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
This is what I get for posting the my 1st thread without bothering to use the seatch feature (been lurking for a while, but just signed up today)> :/

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This thread deserves a major bump.
Juuso Valimaki is an absolute stud. Not playing huge minutes (15 minutes a night). But part of the Flames 2nd unit PK and no PP.
Guy started on the PK in OT for Calgary, lots of confidence by the coach. Intelligent, poised, can skate and shoot.

Big hit on the blueline last night causes the game tying goal; picked up the apple for his efforts.

The Flames blueline is in really, really good condition with him Rasmus nd Hanifin all under 22 and under cap control for a long time.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
This thread deserves a major bump.
Juuso Valimaki is an absolute stud. Not playing huge minutes (15 minutes a night). But part of the Flames 2nd unit PK and no PP.
Guy started on the PK in OT for Calgary, lots of confidence by the coach. Intelligent, poised, can skate and shoot.

Big hit on the blueline last night causes the game tying goal; picked up the apple for his efforts.

The Flames blueline is in really, really good condition with him Rasmus nd Hanifin all under 22 and under cap control for a long time.

I made this thread when I didn't know how to search properly, so wrong thread lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad