D Jocktan Chainey - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2017 Draft)

db56

May 19, 2013
novascotia
He was hurt at the begain of the season seen like he is playing better as of lately. If is was not for the begain be would been in the top 3 rounds in this year draft but it look like a late round pick now. would a nhl team take a big gamble on his in the 4th or 5th rounds?

Mark Kandy

Habcoolic
Jul 22, 2014
Montreal
Yeah Id say an NHL team will grab in the 5th/6th/7th as a project. But personally dont think he'll amount to much

I think he will be closer to the end of 3rd round/beginning of 4th round than these late rounds to be honest.

If the fact that he doesn't really enjoy playing hockey and organizations are able to see this through the interviews, he could very well slip to the late rounds though.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If the fact that he doesn't really enjoy playing hockey and organizations are able to see this through the interviews, he could very well slip to the late rounds though.

How do we know this is a "fact"?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
It's the reason why he got traded from Shawinigan, according to GM Martin Mondou.

And he's now #126 in the NHL Central Scouting rankings (for NA skaters).

Really? Wow, that's good to know. Is that from an article?

I thought he looked good at the WJC for Canada.

Mark Kandy

Habcoolic
Jul 22, 2014
Montreal
Really? Wow, that's good to know. Is that from an article?

I thought he looked good at the WJC for Canada.

He told it to me back then. I was shocked when he traded him because I really liked the kid potential and that's what he answered me (I worked for the org). I actually still like his potential and thinks he could be a good dman in the show one day if he puts his **** together!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad