GDT: D @ Jets, noon.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Honestly wasn't expecting a win there, but I'm glad they have the finish after a bad, bad mistake like that. Hockey gods please let Perron be fine.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Well David's hand was flat with body so i dont expect serious injury.
Hit was hard but as i said its important that hand wasnt bended before the hit.

My thought was exactly that when I saw it. The impact was "straight" and not at an angle.

He'll probably get a good rest until the playoffs.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
March-20-2016-Ducks-bench-300x200.jpg

Post-game audio: Ryan Getzlaf, Jakob Silfverberg and coach Bruce Boudreau

To listen click here.

mytduxfan*

Jets fans :cry:

Tbf, I'd be *****ing and complaining too. Kesler got away with one. Good goal by Silf. Felt like that line had another strong game. Pirri is absolutely useless. McGinn had probably his best game I've seen so far.

Can't understand why WPG have done so poorly this year. They looked really good. Burm's was a constant threat, as was Wheeler. Hutchinson was solid in net. Baffling to say the least.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Bieksa yet again led the D in icetime..

Someone please explain?

Not only is that not true, but at some point you need to understand that total icetime is in no way indicative of the toughness of those minutes. Take last game for instance, where Bieksa played more than Lindholm, except Bieksa played most of his minutes against the bottom two lines and Lindholm the top two. Haven't looked this game up yet, but I imagine it's the same.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
the save that lindholm made today completely highlights gibbys' lack of mobility on those 2-1's or cross crease plays.
what a save by lindholm, gibby looked pretty good from the highlights other than that though. and maybe some questionable rebounds

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Can't understand why WPG have done so poorly this year. They looked really good. Burm's was a constant threat, as was Wheeler. Hutchinson was solid in net. Baffling to say the least.

Teams team to play harder against the ones who eliminate them from the playoffs (or rivals). Minnesota is 3-0 against Chicago this season, and struggling to get into playoff position.

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA
Hmh... and here I thought Bieksa had a fine game. He gets ripped automatically here after every game.

He did have a fine game. I saw one mistake, but partially due to Stoner.

People here just like to ***** and moan about him because it's "cool" or "funny". He started off ******, but has been much better. He plays big minutes on one of the best defensive teams in the league, plays on the #1 PP in the league, and the #1 PK in the league and has a big role in all of it. People just use blanket statements against him now.

Is he perfect? No, but he is doing just fine.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Yeah... Gibby wouldn't been 1st star if it wasn't for Hamps save of the game that took the team into the ot and later on 2 points, instead of none. But I guess the WPG-crew thought that Gibby saved the sure goal?

Kes-line yet again really good. And I hope that it's not too serious with Perron.

mytduxfan*

Teams team to play harder against the ones who eliminate them from the playoffs (or rivals). Minnesota is 3-0 against Chicago this season, and struggling to get into playoff position.

That was what I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad