GDT: D @ Jets, noon.

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
Bieksa yet again led the D in icetime..

Someone please explain?

Bieksa always seems to be the last one off the ice which probably gives him more time as well, and look at the shifts, and who he plays against. The time is not as much of a telling sign as who he plays against.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Is it me or has Hayward been more annoying during the last couple of games?

It was my 1st Ducks broadcast since the new year, I think, but man I totally forgot how annoying he is. I also think Ahlers gets paid for talking about anything but the game at hand. Just call the game :laugh:

Anyway nice win, I really hope Perron is ready for playoffs even though I doubt it. It looked bad :cry:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I like our announcers but Hayward is a little under my skin with some of his complaining about petty stuff. Ahlers also eggs him on with the constant "there you go Hazy, your favorite call...slashing the stick" every time that call is made. Someone from upper management needs to inform them that we get it. They don't like the rule. Time to move on like professionals. I kinda feel like Hayward is forcing the whole "what a stop/shot/pass" line a little bit at this point. I know it's his thing, but a different breakdown every now and then would be nice.

That's the first time I've complained about our announcers on here I think

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
With Arizona losing to SJ last night, we need one point to "officially" clinch a playoff spot, assuming I didn't screw up the math here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad