D habs98's Fantasy Draft-Sign Up+ Discussion(Trading open) ‎

sakupi

Dec 5, 2010
Just before the draft start, just tell me a little bit on what is the concept of the league?
I mean, wich salary do i look ? the salary of the last year or the last year cap number ?
And how our players makes points? etc etc

you can mp me to let me know...english or french

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Just before the draft start, just tell me a little bit on what is the concept of the league?
I mean, wich salary do i look ? the salary of the last year or the last year cap number ?
And how our players makes points? etc etc

you can mp me to let me know...english or french

We don't use points, at the end of the season all of the GM's send in their votes for the standings, and then the top eight in votes from each conference make the playoffs. Then we match-up the first round, second round, ect. The salary cap is on the front page (can't remember what it is right now).

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
We don't use points, at the end of the season all of the GM's send in their votes for the standings, and then the top eight in votes from each conference make the playoffs. Then we match-up the first round, second round, ect. The salary cap is on the front page (can't remember what it is right now).

i couldn't have said it better my self

frankyd

Sep 30, 2008
Mtl
Sorry but i wont be in the mock draft, i think i will not have enough time to be active. I think it's better for everyone to resign my entry NOW.à

Sorry again

By the way i was the Devils.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
if we swich the 1st pick
i will put the teams in the bottom 6 in a progarm to see who gets the 1st pick and i will swich their pick with the 1st
so lets say DET gets pick the i swich their 16th pick with the 1st

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
if we swich the 1st pick
i will put the teams in the bottom 6 in a progarm to see who gets the 1st pick and i will swich their pick with the 1st
so lets say DET gets pick the i swich their 16th pick with the 1st

Why don't you just do every team not in the top 5 or everyone?

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The Panthers GM hasn't been on in two days :facepalm:

:facepalm: wow your gonna say that when u had to back out of the other game because u could't be on and you had "stuff to do". I'm not on for a day and u go crazy, relax bud we had to wait for you for so long in the other game so u could wait a little for me...:facepalm:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:facepalm: wow your gonna say that when u had to back out of the other game because u could't be on and you had "stuff to do". I'm not on for a day and u go crazy, relax bud we had to wait for you for so long in the other game so u could wait a little for me...:facepalm:

well you are back now so when we get one for GM you can make the 1st pick overall

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad