D habs98's Fantasy Draft-Sign Up+ Discussion(Trading open) ‎

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I think you need to stop bugging people unnecessarily. I made my picks and u messaged me the same message.

dong told me to msg all the GMs from the east and ask them if they were still interested so I am not bugging people unnecessarily, I am just trying to keep this game going and active because it seems that we make 6 picks per day and its moving way too slow. I sent that PM to everyone so you guys need to calm down.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I think you need to stop bugging people unnecessarily. I made my picks and u messaged me the same message.

Like Number Eight said i told him to PM all the east GM's because i need ti know who stays and who needs to be re-place since the draft has been dying.
I pm'ed all the west GM's too and some of them i know were still in but i was makig sure

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Like Number Eight said i told him to PM all the east GM's because i need ti know who stays and who needs to be re-place since the draft has been dying.
I pm'ed all the west GM's too and some of them i know were still in but i was makig sure

agreed, but saying u will kick somone off the league isn't fair since a lot of us actually are active, the message he sent just wasn't polite and it didn't sound like the kind of message you make it sound like...

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
agreed, but saying u will kick somone off the league isn't fair since a lot of us actually are active, the message he sent just wasn't polite and it didn't sound like the kind of message you make it sound like...

what did it say.
in it's complate form

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
It was just to see who would respond, since they would be active. In the thread, it says inactivity will not be accepted. I say we start a 3 strikes your out policy from now on. if you miss 3 straight picks, a replacement will be looked for

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
It was just to see who would respond, since they would be active. In the thread, it says inactivity will not be accepted. I say we start a 3 strikes your out policy from now on. if you miss 3 straight picks, a replacement will be looked for

i agree with that

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
i might just auto rounds 20-22 just to get the draft over quicker.
you would still get to pick but the clock would be 10min

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The new CGY GM CooperDean has been named Draft Commissioner.
He will make sure teams stay on the clock and keep the draft running

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad