D habs98's #2 GM game-Transaction Thread

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
remenber guys this thread is for trading block and for me to post trades.
Posting trades in the main thread helps me keep track instead of looking everywhere

Lottery Oilers*

:hawks

James Van Riemsdyk
Jeff Petry

:flyers

Sam Gagner
Nick Leddy
Brandon Pirri

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
lol Florida couldnt top.... :shakehead

What does Florida have that I want? I wanted a #3 line centre (Ganger), and #4 D-man (Leddy, a young one that will be even better soon) and a prospect?

Seriously, what in the world does florida have that is remotely desirable to a playoff team with these needs?

Lottery Oilers*

I did not want to part with Leddy at all and Sam Gagner will likely look much better playing for the Flyers than he did on a small soft oiler team.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
What does Florida have that I want? I wanted a #3 line centre (Ganger), and #4 D-man (Leddy, a young one that will be even better soon) and a prospect?

Seriously, what in the world does florida have that is remotely desirable to a playoff team with these needs?

We actually have alot of good players and prospects but thanks for noticing

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

We actually have alot of good players and prospects but thanks for noticing

WOW! You two aren't going to be trading very often I see, hmm?

I did not want to part with Leddy at all and Sam Gagner will likely look much better playing for the Flyers than he did on a small soft oiler team.

You won. Not saying Cooper lost, but, you got JVR. Great player

Lottery Oilers*

:hawks

Brayden Schenn
Teemu Hartikainen

:edmonton

Marian Hossa

Chicago is done trading and has turned off the phones and focus will now be on the draft.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Hossa is damn good player and on a great contract. Seems pretty fair IF Schenn and Harty pan out.

But I'll take it.

My top 6:

JVR - Toews - Kane
Schenn - Bolland - Eberle

Woah... Woah. Woah. Double Woah. Great Contract? What? Great Contract?

The Oilers are saddled with that thing for another 12? 11? 10? 13? years... Just because the cap hit looks nice, doesn't make it a good contract.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

The Oilers are saddled with that thing for another 12? 11? 10? 13? years... Just because the cap hit looks nice, doesn't make it a good contract.

:laugh: Someone should tell this to Daryl Sutter

Lottery Oilers*

Well I bet almost every team would take that contract if they could...

Put it this way... Katz originally offered Hossa 90 million over 10 years

Now they get him for 52M over 10 years.

And I think its only 8 years and the last two years are only 1M.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad