D habs98's #2 GM game- Sign Up + Discussion (MTL available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
RFA East Front Runner

Brad Marchand receive offer of 5 years 2.4 millions / years.

Max Pacioretty receive offer of 4 years 2.5 millions / years.

Players still available are Andrei Kostitsyn, David Desharnais, Ryan White, Josh Gorges, ALex Picard, Nathan Gerbe, Andrej Sekera, Chris Butler, Mike Weber, Marc-Andre Gragnagni, Jonhas Enroht, Brian Boyle, Matt Gilroy, Mike Sauer, Tom Pyatt, Dustin Boyd, Nigel Dawes, Zach Hamill and i'm not sure but i think yess Karl Alzner

Send offers guys!!

Ill match that offersheet

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
HockeyRulz (Our West UFA agent) has informed me that his internet is down and he cannot use his computer. For the time being please place another GM in his place until he gets it back

thanks for informing everyone for me, my computer is still having problems but im using someone else's right now, I will try to do my best to respond to all the offers, PM me if u want to know if your offer gets accepted, I will probably be sending out my own PMs to confirm signings....

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
So far highest offers:

Brad Richards: 7 years 10 mil per

Brad Richards: 7 years 8.2 mil (54.7 total) with a NMC

Brad Richards: 8 years 7.75 mil per

Rumors have it the 3 teams in the lead for Richards are (not in order) Detroit, Colorado, and St. Louis....
Get your offers in, Richards will most likely make his decision tonight and you'll hear it first from me

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Rumors have it the 3 teams in the lead for Richards are (not in order) Detroit, Colorado, and St. Louis....
Get your offers in, Richards will most likely make his decision tonight and you'll hear it first from me

one of the teams has stepped up their offer from 7 years and 8.2 mil to 8 years and 8.6 mil with a full nmc, the Richards sweepstakes are getting more intense....

sakupi

Dec 5, 2010
RFA players will come the end tonihgt around midnight......Here's few offers players receive and are thinking about it.

Josh Gorges 5years 15millions

Andrei Kostitsyn 4years 14millions

Ryan White 2years 2millions

Lottery Oilers*

When do I know if Rangers match or decline dubinsky offer sheet?

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
the edmonton oilers are very proud to sign vernon fiddler and ben eager both will have big roles in our bottom six by being physical and protect young guys like hall and the nuge in the future and now

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
Foligno, Lee, Anderson and maybe regin could be moved. Still waiting to hear back on our offersheet and Ufa offer

pens4life

Jan 8, 2010
Canada
so free agency is done @ 10 pm tonight for certain? no moving back anymore?? just wanna make sure we're all on same page

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Scottie Upshall has signed with Anaheim and it is confirmed... sorry guys forgot he had given the okay to get signed.

Really sorry to Edmonton, I screwed up

Upshall is a :ducks

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
:flames

We are happy to announce the signing of two UFA's. Both to 2 million dollar contracts

Joel Ward - $2,000,000 - 2 years
Alexi Ponikarovski - $2,000,000 - 3 years

This replaces the need of Tanguay and we got two guys in the process. We hope to add another defender and finsih FA.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
caps alt jersey announced with a russian theme:

attachment.php

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
Why not extend free agency for a few more days?

Still lots of unsigned guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad