D habs98 GM Game v8.3-Free Agency Thread

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Sorry I got you confused with Detroit so you have Jagr also Flippula signs with Montreal because they offered him a huge role and money I wound't say Tampa is a great contender yet he went there. the last part is confusing you signed them so you own them now.......lol
Own who haha?

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Joel Armia signs with Hartford an ELC 3 years 925k. There was another offer for him, but Hartford had the better reason.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Sorry I got you confused with Detroit so you have Jagr also Flippula signs with Montreal because they offered him a huge role and money I wound't say Tampa is a great contender yet he went there. the last part is confusing you signed them so you own them now.......lol

you mean i have ryder ? Alright, i kind of understand filpula but kind of dont just My opinion.. he should get some type of ntc if he really has this huge role

PS: I know NTC are completely ruined but promising a player a "Huge role" Just to sign them and trade them which i assume is his plan is unfair to others who wanted him and the player.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
you mean i have ryder ? Alright, i kind of understand filpula but kind of dont just My opinion.. he should get some type of ntc if he really has this huge role

PS: I know NTC are completely ruined but promising a player a "Huge role" Just to sign them and trade them which i assume is his plan is unfair to others who wanted him and the player.

I never promised him anything... I said "hey here's a big check win-win"

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Also very confused on the Dillon, Brodeur and Zidlicky scenerio, i offered on them to ALI Because i couldnt offer them to myself.. but Brodeur and Dillon have other offers.. sooo can i send my new offers to ALI and they will decide tomorrow ?

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Marek Zidlicky 2 years/650k Per Signs with Ottawa Senators I was the only offer and i placed mine 2 days ago.

Mark Pysyk 3 year ELC at 900k per with bonuses that could make it up to 1.25M Signs with Hartford

Jack Campbell 2 years/ 1m Per Signs with Toronto

Nikita Zadarov 2 years/ 800k Per signs with Toronto

Jon Merril 2 years/ 800k Per signs with Toronto

Although both Merril and Zadarov where offered more they feel at there young age they don't need the extra 200k, they would rather have Opportunity and Toronto isn't the best in the Defense department and they felt signing together with identical contracts was a good idea.

Jhonas Enroth signs 2 years/ 500k Per with Detroit, No other offers and he gets to play..

Andy Greene Signs 1 year/ 750k Per with Washington

Ben Bishop signs 2 years/ 600k Per with Vancouver

John Moore signs 1 year/ 1m Per with Los Angeles Kings

More to come later Obviously..​

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Josh Harding signs 2 years/550k Per year with Ottawa (no other offers near deadline.)
Martin Brodeur 1 year/2m Per signs with MTL if he left the devils i feel it would be here wether he is traded or not i cant do anything about it. Also the only offer..
Sergei Gonchar 2 years/4m Per signs with MTL $$$​

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Nicklas Backstrom Signs with Philadelphia 2 years/ 750k Per, although he was offered more he wants to play for Philly because he know there a goalie graveyard and if Cory ever falls he will get the chance.​

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I still have some unanswered UFA offers out there.

haha sorry i had to sort out Brendan Dillon.

Oleksiak 3 years/ 1.25m AAV Signs with Toronto

Brendan Dillon 2 years/ 3m AAV signs with Ottawa, he had naother offer for 1.75 but after talking to dong and ALI I was told he would sign with Ottawa.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
haha sorry i had to sort out Brendan Dillon.

Oleksiak 3 years/ 1.25m AAV Signs with Toronto

Brendan Dillon 2 years/ 3m AAV signs with Ottawa, he had naother offer for 1.75 but after talking to dong and ALI I was told he would sign with Ottawa.

No worries, I had some forward offers that are currently unannounced as well, it's not just you ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad