Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Eh, I'll reveal mine then.

:avs

Looking to move Stastny and/or O'Reilly for defensive help. Not sure if I'm rebuilding or contending. We will see. Downie and McGinn as well as all my prospects could go as well. If I'm rebuilding everyone besides MacKinnon and Duchene could move. Landy will cost a high price.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Can we take a vote on this to be a two year game or one year game? I'd MUCH rather it be two, and I know quite a few others who do too. With only one draft instead of three, this will be a lot shorter than LT's game, and I think it's very doable with strict activity checks.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
you guys ruining the game..

im the Seattle AnthonyJohnsons, We're looking to move Star Quarterback (567 Home runs last season) Canon Zeke

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Can we take a vote on this to be a two year game or one year game? I'd MUCH rather it be two, and I know quite a few others who do too. With only one draft instead of three, this will be a lot shorter than LT's game, and I think it's very doable with strict activity checks.

1.. year.... game

Avs44

May 16, 2011
2 year game IMO (I wish we could have the activity to go longer, people dumping all their prospects unrealistically makes me angry)

Are you insinuating you don't like the only way I know how to play? :shakehead :sarcasm:

I vote one year game...especially after hearing from DD his game will be three years...

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Yeah I gave up on getting it to be two years. I don't want you guys sick of long games for my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad