:hawks 1-7 :nucks

2008StanleyCupFinals.png

1st PA :nucks vs 1st AT :bolts

Vote here

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:bolts

Tyler Johnson ($3.333m) / Steven Stamkos ($7.500m) / Ryan Callahan ($5.800m)
Brad Marchand ($2.250m) / Patrice Bergeron ($3.250m) / Ondrej Palat ($3.333m)
Scott Hartnell ($2.375m) / Valtteri Filppula ($5.000m) / Kris Versteeg ($2.350m)
Alex Killorn ($2.550m) / Brian Boyle ($2.000m) / Brett Connolly ($0.850m)
J.T. Brown ($0.950m)

Oliver Ekman-Larsson ($2.750m) / Victor Hedman ($4.000m)
Anton Stralman ($4.200m) / Fedor Tyutin ($2.250m)
Jason Garrison ($4.600m) / Mark Stuart ($1.312m)
Luca Sbisa ($2.175m)

Ben Bishop ($2.300m)
Andrey Vasilevski ($0.950m)

Retained Salary: Sam Gagner ($1.600m), Matt Carle ($1.100m)

Cap Limit: $69,000,000
Cap Payroll: $68,775,000
Cap Space: $225,000

VOTE US 1st! :bolts

Vote :bolts for the Stanley Cup!! :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Dhabs98 GM Game Awards

Cups.jpg

GM Of the Game

This award goes to the GM who had a fantastic performance throughout the game. This awards goes to 50 Shades of Grey... I mean 50 Shades of Vey! This game has truly been Vey's breakout game. From the get go it was clear that Vey was on a mission and it was to lead the Canucks to the promise game. He started off quick added Corey Perry to the Canucks and later added Nicklas Backstrom and Evander Kane to the mixture. Vey also shored up the backend by adding Keith Yandle, Alec Martinez and Ben Lovejoy. Although the Canucks fell short losing in the finals, Vey proved to everyone that he is a competitor in these games.

The Selanne Trophy

This trophy goes to the newest GM who shows great potential and performed admirably. This award goes to Senators GM edguy. Through edguy's hard work Senators fans have no found hope for the future with young prospects such as Dylan Strome, Sonny Milano, Rasmus Ristolainen and Anthony Duclair being added to the already strong young core of Mika Zibanejad, Curtis Lazar and Cody Ceci. edguy showed what he could do in these GM games and hopefully this game was just the start for him.

PIG Award

In honor of a ex-GM who had a colorful character this award goes to the GM who brings life to the game and shows a great attitude throughout the game.. This award goes to 50 Shades of Grey, when the quiz was posted he made a hilarious situation even more funnier with his gifs. Throughout the game from chatzy to the game thread Grey showed his ability to bring life and humor into this game.

The Produce Trophy

In honor of former GM this trophy goes to the one GM who improved his team dramatically from the start of the game to the end. This award goes to OnTheBrink who attempted to turn a last place team in the Sabres into a contending team. With players such as Alex Ovechkin, Ryan Getzlaf and Erik Karlsson being added to the team the Sabres were able to make the playoffs under OnTheBrink's leadership.

The Brad Nose Marchand Trophy

This trophy is given to the GM who has the ability to get under the skin of opposing GMs yet shows the ability to improve his team at the same time. Like the player this award is named after Cucumber got under the skin of some of his fellow GMs with his constant trade offers but he never gave up and although his offers were probably reject more than 100 times this game he skill was able to take the Habs to the 2nd round and addressed some needs with the additions of Karl Alnzer, Milan Lucic and Ryan Kesler.

The Mike Hoffman Trophy

This trophy is given to the GM who went under the radar for most of the game yet was able to build a impressive roster. This trophy goes to SJSharks39. He might be new to these games but quietly SJSharks39 built a solid team. With additions such as Bobby Ryan, Jiri Tlusty and Alex Burrows SJSharks39 revamped the Blue Jackets offense. That along with the addition of Ryan Ellis and Tobias Enstrom helped solidify the Blue Jackets backend and it help get them into the playoffs. Although the Blue Jackets fell short in a close and intense series SJSharks39 proved to everyone that you don't always need big name blockbusters to make a good team.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
The Brad Nose Marchand Trophy

This trophy is given to the GM who has the ability to get under the skin of opposing GMs yet shows the ability to improve his team at the same time. Like the player this award is named after Cucumber got under the skin of some of his fellow GMs with his constant trade offers but he never gave up and although his offers were probably reject more than 100 times this game he skill was able to take the Habs to the 2nd round and addressed some needs with the additions of Karl Alnzer, Milan Lucic and Ryan Kesler.

I would like to apologize for my offers, making people mad and what ever else I have done wrong in this game. I would also like to thank the nhl, and the fellow gms for giving me the opportunity of winning this trophy! Special thanks to everyone else! I will take this trophy and take good care of it.

stock-photo-a-senior-man-in-happily-displaying-a-small-generic-trophy-isolated-on-white-67751071.jpg

*congrats to the other winners as well, :bolts for their championship, and whoever wins KLLR cup.

edit now :jets

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

2008StanleyCupFinals.png

:nucks (32%) 24- 51 (68%) :bolts

463018916_slide.jpg

Congratulations to NH57 and the Tampa Bay Lightning on bringing back the cup to Tampa and to all who voted throughout the playoffs!

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Rebuilder Cup

Rebuilder Cup Finals

:bruins(48.57%) 17-18 (51.43%) :jets

image.jpg

Congratulations to Boltsfan and the Winnipeg Jets on winning the Rebulder cup!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

I would now like to thank everyone personally for a great game. Thanks for participating and I hope to see you back in future games!

50 Shades of Vey

Vey is Grey
Sep 30, 2013
This award goes to the GM who had a fantastic performance throughout the game. This awards goes to 50 Shades of Grey... I mean 50 Shades of Vey! This game has truly been Vey's breakout game. From the get go it was clear that Vey was on a mission and it was to lead the Canucks to the promise game. He started off quick added Corey Perry to the Canucks and later added Nicklas Backstrom and Evander Kane to the mixture. Vey also shored up the backend by adding Keith Yandle, Alec Martinez and Ben Lovejoy. Although the Canucks fell short losing in the finals, Vey proved to everyone that he is a competitor in these games.

PIG Award

In honor of a ex-GM who had a colorful character this award goes to the GM who brings life to the game and shows a great attitude throughout the game.. This award goes to 50 Shades of Grey, when the quiz was posted he made a hilarious situation even more funnier with his gifs. Throughout the game from chatzy to the game thread Grey showed his ability to bring life and humor into this game.

Thanks Dong for the awards! My resume just got a lot stronger. :naughty: Thanks for running this game and for doing a great job like usual! Also congrats to NH57 and Bolts on their wins (Damn it... 2nd 3 times in a row!) I look forward to playing more gm games with everyone! :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad