D habs98 GM Game v5.4-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available)

50 Shades of Vey

Vey is Grey
Sep 30, 2013
Trade to Announce

:flames

Josh Morrissey

:jets

Matt Nieto

Gives me the PMD of the future that I needed. Now I got:

Oleksiak-Morrissey
Brodie-Morin

:yo:

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007

Barbashev, Hornqvist, Stewart, Etem, La 1st

:nashville

Calgary 1st, Stajan, Kennedy

50 Shades of Vey

Vey is Grey
Sep 30, 2013

Barbashev, Hornqvist, Stewart, Etem, La 1st

:nashville

Calgary 1st, Stajan, Kennedy

:flames Confirm

Awesome to get depth on the wings, some stud young prospects and a late first in a deep draft. And I got to shed salary in Stajan and Kennedy! Hopefully my pick isn't too high :D

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Is it brand new teams?

We always completely restart. That way people can 100% be rebuilders and contenders, lots of trades happen, and people dont get bored.

A keeper leauge would be interesting, but there is so much GM turnover and inactivity that I just don't think it's feasible. We struggle to do two week games.

90% sure the next game will be a 15 GM game where each GM selects two teams in a draft and combines them. We did it before, lots of fun.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
We always completely restart. That way people can 100% be rebuilders and contenders, lots of trades happen, and people dont get bored.

A keeper leauge would be interesting, but there is so much GM turnover and inactivity that I just don't think it's feasible. We struggle to do two week games.

90% sure the next game will be a 15 GM game where each GM selects two teams in a draft and combines them. We did it before, lots of fun.

Cool, I'll take LA and CHI :sarcasm:

And what happens to all these 2015 1sts I've been stock piling? :nod:

I personally would love to have a 24-26 team dispersal draft, entry draft based on actual draft order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad