D habs98 GM Game v5.4-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available)

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Future Team:

Kuznetsov - Strome - Hertl
Nino - Granlund - Coyle
Toffoli - Jarnkrok - R. Smith
Zykov - Koko - Spooner
Wilson - Soderberg - Campbell

Hamilton - S. Jones
Krug - G. Reinhart
McNabb - Morrow

Subban

BigBenSF*

Philadelphia :flyers

Gaudreau - Eichel - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Draisaitl - Forsberg
Perlini - Couturier - B. Schenn
Laughton - Reinhart - McCann

Vannelli - Hagg
L. Schenn - Gostisbehere
Alt - Bourdon

Jones
Stolarz

Philadelphia Flyers

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KLLR Playoffs

All of the non playoff teams have been re-seeded according to the amount of points they got in the regular season

3rd Round

:flyers 1-2 :bruins
:sabres 2-1 :edmonton

KLLR Cup Finals

2nd :sabres vs 11th :bruins

I'm looking for just 3 votes.​

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KLLR Playoffs

All of the non playoff teams have been re-seeded according to the amount of points they got in the regular season

KLLR Cup Finals

:sabres 1-2 :bruins

I would like to congratulate Nyquist and the Boston Bruins on winning the KLLR Cup!
I'm looking for just 3 votes.​

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
playoffs.jpg

The way voting will work this game is sort of a hybrid of the randomization that has been used. Voting will be done as normal however an additional three votes will be added to each series. The way the three votes will go is by using chatzy. Chatzy will be asked to choose between the two teams three separate times, those votes will be added to the original vote total.

Stanley Cup Finals Results

:hawks 7-3 :pens

8573174.jpg

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! I would like to thank all GMs who participated in this game for making it a truly interesting and enjoyable game. I would also like to announce that since I have a habit of taking the Blackhawks a lot I have decided to take a break from selecting them in future games! My self imposed break will be in effect from now until All Star weekend in Columbus!

With the Finals now over I officially declare this GM game over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Hey guys, congrats on the Hawks winning! I would like to apologize for my lack of communication shortly after I joined. The day after I joined I was actually arrested for a DUI so I have been running around getting ready to fight it and this game sort of took a back seat. Next game I promise to be much more active!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad