D habs98 GM Game v4.4- 2014 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Hey, buddy I had things come up but even then I tried to organize it. My mosque called me up for duty, what did you want me to say nah can't serve my lord working on a what you called "a virtual game" Your comment would be valid if you actually were here for your draft pick and don't give me that "draft didn't start on time" because you had the 1st overall pick, you literally had to send in a 1 player list and you failed to do it.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Hey, buddy I had things come up but even then I tried to organize it. My mosque called me up for duty, what did you want me to say nah can't serve my lord working on a what you called "a virtual game" Your comment would be valid if you actually were here for your draft pick and don't give me that "draft didn't start on time" because you had the 1st overall pick, you literally had to send in a 1 player list and you failed to do it.

Wasn't really directing that comment out to you in particular, sorry you feel that way.... Anyways, I would've liked a well organized draft because those of use who were sellers take the draft more seriously than others and I would've liked to make all of my picks. I mean the order wasn't even up until literally a few minutes before it started so how could I know I was first. And I was coming on every once in a while to check in but one thing piled on after another and it was too disorganized...

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Wasn't really directing that comment out to you in particular, sorry you feel that way.... Anyways, I would've liked a well organized draft because those of use who were sellers take the draft more seriously than others and I would've liked to make all of my picks. I mean the order wasn't even up until literally a few minutes before it started so how could I know I was first. And I was coming on every once in a while to check in but one thing piled on after another and it was too disorganized...

agreed if I had #1 overall and this happened I would be angry

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
And the NYI were suppose to say whether they'd keep the first or give it to Buffalo even though I know they wouldve probably kept it with this being a 1 season game, also Boston's and Detroit's 1sts belong to Buffalo via the Myers trade.

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
I feel like we should just start over. I mean there were only like 8 picks and half of them were autoed.... What's the rush to get it done so fast honestly.... Let's have a good entry draft...

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Dude, last time I did one of these drafts 90% of the picks were autoed, you're kidding yourself if you think everyone would come and actually make their pick. If you want you can start the draft again, but you'd have to handle it.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I think I'm only allowed to defer the :isles 1st round pick to 2015 if it's a top 10 pick this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad