Western Conference

:coyotes 2-3 :blues

Cup Finals

Stanley%20Cup%20Final%20Logo.gif

3rd :rangers vs 7th :blues

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Pretty surprised that the Rangers beat the Sens (and how fast that voting went compared to the semi-round), but good luck in the finals.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Dong, technically I was your assistant, if you we win, I expect 50% of the credit for doing absolutely nothing and barely being on :nod:

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
I really don't wanna stop these games, they have become a huge part of my daily life over the last year(sounds sad but it is).... Does anyone wanna continue these games regardless of activity ... Whoever plays plays cause me personally I don't care if the same people play and not alot of activity ..... Anyone else if you want to reply to this

GFS

Apr 12, 2010
I noticed there are two factions on here. The GM games run by IsleRock4 and the ones run by you guys. How come you guys don't join up together? Both of these factions' last GM game died out, but if you combine the active members from both groups, it would bring a lot of activity to the games.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I noticed there are two factions on here. The GM games run by IsleRock4 and the ones run by you guys. How come you guys don't join up together? Both of these factions' last GM game died out, but if you combine the active members from both groups, it would bring a lot of activity to the games.

IR4 games are VERY different beleive me , it wouldnt work.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:rangers

The New York Rangers would like to congratulate the PaulSedin and the St Louis Blues on their victory. We are happy with the fact that we made the finals. That exceeded my personal expectations.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

I would like to thank all GMs that participated in this game and a special thanks to the GMs who stayed to the end.
With that I officially declare that this game has come to a finish

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
I am very happy to finally win the cup!!

i would like to thank dong for running a great game and congratulate him on making the finals

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
Congratuations to the Blues and thank you to all the Gms who stayed intill the end.

The Predators ended up with a team that will be scary to play against in the future.
:nashville

Quinton Howden Pro 7.0 B Tyler Toffoli Pro 8.0 C Ty Rattie CHL 7.5 C

Hunter Shinkaruk Nick Bjugstad NCAA 7.5 B Jakob Silfverberg Pro 7.5 C

Anthony Duclair Michael St. Croix CHL 7.0 C Nino Niederreiter ($2.795m)

Matt Puempel CHL 7.5 D Henrik Samuelsson CHL 7.0 C Oliver Bjorkstrand

Artturi Lehkonen Christian Thomas Pro 7.5 D Zach Budish NCAA 7.5 D

Ryan Ellis Pro 7.5 C Jacob Trouba NCAA 7.5 C
Cody Ceci CHL 7.5 C Connor Murphy CHL 7.5 C
Matt Donovan Pro 7.0 B Samuel Morin

Jacob Markstrom Pro 8.0 C
Robin Lehner Pro 7.5 C

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
:rangers

The New York Rangers would like to congratulate the PaulSedin and the St Louis Blues on their victory. We are happy with the fact that we made the finals. That exceeded my personal expectations.

:P Mine too. Thought for sure I had it in the bag with the line-up I was icing. Spezza, Iginla, O'Reilly, Michalek, Turris, Alfredsson, Methot, Karlsson, Weber, Colaicovo, Anderson...dayum.

Fun game though thanks again.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

People from IR4 games have a prejudice against new people and are generally really big headed. It would never be able to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad