D habs98 GM Game v2.4-Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:hawks

Our top prospects and picks can be had. Even some of our stars could be moved such as Sharp or Kane. PM me if interested

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:stars

Rebuilding. Chiasson, Nichushkin, and Oleksiak are untouchable. Seguin and Benn are young enough that they don't have to be moved, but we will be fielding offers on them. All prospects and picks will require at least face value to be moved, likely more. Any roster players are on the block.

PM me with any offers.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:habs

Rebuilding, everyone can be had for the right price. Subban, Price, Plekanec and MaxPac won't come cheap.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
:stars

Rebuilding. Chiasson, Nichushkin, and Oleksiak are untouchable. Seguin and Benn are young enough that they don't have to be moved, but we will be fielding offers on them. All prospects and picks will require at least face value to be moved, likely more. Any roster players are on the block.

PM me with any offers.

Isn't Chiasson always untouchable?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
so I have one vote that I should rebuild, one for me to contend... ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS

West Coast Bias*

:devils

Looking for elite offense, willing to trade anything and anyone.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:pens have everyone except Malkin, Neal OTB. Looking for a complete retooling of the franchise. Crosby can be had but the price will be very very high. Letang and fleury can also be had along with all other roster players (Kunitz, Dupuis, Martin ect) for hockey deals.

Also willing to move all of the pens prospects to rebuilders (Bennett, Despres, Maatta ect)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad