D habs98 - GM Game Trade Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
untouchables for the pens in dhabs game are crosby, malkin, letang and fluery.

looking to add a top 6 winger for crosby and maybe a third liner

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Talks are heating up on Nash. Get your offers in. I work insanely fast

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
Beagle, Laich, Semin, Knuble, Shultz, Hamrlik, Neuvrith are OTB
everyone else but Ovy, Backstrom and Vokoun could be had for an upgrade at any position
looking for 2nd line RW, C, LW, 1,2 RD, BG, and 1st line RW

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
:wings

Not looking to do to much as I have the best team in the league IRL, maybe add a winger or two..do I have Quincy now? because I would much rather a 1st rounder

Trade Block

Kyle Quincey for a 1st

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Nash and Carter have BOTH been dealt, and once the game starts, you will most likely see the returns and criticize me to death (It's my first attempt at selling, give me a break here). Anyways, looking to deal anyone else on the roster (And no, I don't have Vermette, he's on Phoenix). Since I had a mass exodus of salary, if you want guys like Wiz or Umberger, but didn't have the money, NOT TO FEAR! You can dump cap on me + deal me winger and defensive prospects for this fine, fine players.

Anyone except prospects and picks are available. Don't be afraid to ask. This is a fire sale!

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Nash and Carter have BOTH been dealt, and once the game starts, you will most likely see the returns and criticize me to death (It's my first attempt at selling, give me a break here). Anyways, looking to deal anyone else on the roster (And no, I don't have Vermette, he's on Phoenix). Since I had a mass exodus of salary, if you want guys like Wiz or Umberger, but didn't have the money, NOT TO FEAR! You can dump cap on me + deal me winger and defensive prospects for this fine, fine players.

Anyone except prospects and picks are available. Don't be afraid to ask. This is a fire sale!

ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C'mon i would of least liked to inquire jeez

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011

Some questionable moves early on.. I guess my divisional rivals are trying to get on par with the Wings

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2010
:sharks are looking for a top 6 forward, and some depth forwards.

Doug Murray, a 2nd round pick and most prospects (all except Petrecki, hamilton and Nieto) are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad